Wip round up

Hello, I'm still here! It has been a busy couple of weeks at work, plus I've been home for a little visit to the parentals, but what have I been knitting?

Well, having bought all that lovely new and exciting yarn a couple of weeks ago, I actually cast on a new project will something that has been in my stash for well over a year and had even made it into the willing to trade/sell section of ravelry. However, I then remembered what I had planned for it and cast on the cropped cardigan from Fitted Knits.


Sorry, its not a very good photo. The yarn is a discontinued nylon/acrylic blend, that I found in a charity shop, it looks much better, and a rather different colour, knitted up than it did on the ball.

Also, just on the needles, is a pair of socks, my standard travelling project

Comments

Post a Comment