Green with envy

I find it fascinating the way that knitting, like everything else, has trends. A few years ago everyone in my knitting group was making bags, then last year it was socks - you couldn't go to a knitting group without coming a cross a couple of pairs of sock knitters. Lace knitting is the newest trend I've noticed, and one that I plan to join in myself. However, the trend that has recently been making me green with envy is the rise of some very smart little project bags, which are designed for carrying make-up but are ideal for small knitting projects.

Meandering round Boots a few weeks ago I found, and fell in love with, the project bag for me. The floral berry hold-all, but at 15euro I really couldn't justify it. Last night on the way home from the shops I just popped into Boots for something else, and I innocently walked past where the hold-all lived, just to say hello, make sure it was a nice as I remembered (it was), and there it was a Clearance tag! New price 3.74euro! Really? Its seems unlikely? I took it up to the desk to ask? Yes that really was the price. I think you know the rest of the story ...

Oh! pretty, pretty,


my latest project making itself at home.

Comments

  1. That's so cuute and convenient! I was searching for a knitting bag and I'm glad to have stumbled upon your blog through one of the followers of my blog (who's also following your blog).

    I'll follow your blog, in the meantime, you are more the welcome to come sip some **tea** at the **Tea House** at http://teatimereflections.blogspot.com though I haven't posted anything in a while as I have been quite busy and also quite lazy lol..but will definitely be posting something soon!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment